ODD OLD.


        Oh my god! I was cleaning my computer to get more space and I found this! 
This is like so so fantastic but depressive in the same time cause I though I deleted all pictures I had and I think I change so much! I think it was in 2010 or 2011 I don't well remember but I do remember it was on spring and I do remember the day I mean like it's like I took this pic yesterday ahah! I even remember why I wanted to dress like this, actually I  was checking the zara lookbook out and I though a boy wearing the same pants as me but instead of the tee that I am wearing, he was wearing a khaki tank top... 
Oh gosh time goes so fast.




HYPE this is another picture (click to know what is it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. It makes me really happy :)