TRIP WITH GLAMOUR

To don't annoying myself, I bought a fashion magazine, 'Glamour'.
On the cover: Ashley Smith. STUNNING  
Those guys are the handsome eveer! The most perfect (for me) are the first and the last one. 
What about you?

 Those sandals are so perfect! I'm looking for them but I don't find them :( 

Wearing my super DIY torn shorts

Arriving to Lyon, my sister and I decided to eat at Subway. It was the first time for me:)


        I am in Lyon (where there is the letter A) 
for maybe one week and half. The connection for internet is really bad so I mightn't blog everyday :/
This is my first time there, I am here to see my sister on vacation and do shoppiiiiiiiing! So excited :)

Lots of love 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. It makes me really happy :)