AND TURN THE WHITE SNOW



        I used to don't really like Birdy, I don't know why. I used to listen to her songs. 
My recent find is this one. This song is like, not the best because when I find music that I really really love I always say it's the best one I've ever heard. So that's the best music I've ever heart (since months)... for the moment ;p
So weird when I listen to this song because I'm felling like I am in the summertime in wintertime. Maybe because in the title of this song there is the words "white winter". 
I want to listen to the song again but I'm so fucking afraid about the fact that if I listen to this song all the time, I'm gonna get tired of it quickly. Oh la la... I love it so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. It makes me really happy :)