WATS YO NAME BIBI?

photos from littleplastichorses.com and Official Facebook page of the Gossip Girl series

        I used to watch Gossip Girl almost 1year ago. 
I stopped watching it because honestly I was so fucking jealous of them. They had everything they wanted but they still keep going to blame their own life. I thought it was so ridiculous because people are dying of serious stuff anyway I know it's only a TV show but I think their stories is a little bit pathetic. 
        Chuck (a.k.a Ed Westwick in real life) was not actually my favorite person on this TV show. But then I looked at her face and he just makes me laugh. And he's so sexyyy! So that's why I decided to post an article with pics of him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. It makes me really happy :)