HEROES DON'T SAVE ME

Coat: H&M |  Bag: asos.com | Short, Shoes and Tee: Thrift Store

        This is the outfit that I wore the day of my birthday. 
Four days ago, I was only 15. 15 years old...

[confidence]
        Alone, desperate, thinking about true friends, the future, my dreams, school, the fact that I'm gonna fail my exam all this stuff... 
I'm falling, It's like I have the sensation to loose everything and everyone. Specially everyone. Everyone leaves. People says "Best people leaves" All my friends leaves... leaves me.
I'm feeling alone. I need someone. As anybody reads my blog, I thought it would be... nice to say what I have on my mind. I thought it would be nice because expect my blog, I have anyone to talk to. My friends are here but I still can't tell them what's on my mind. I don't know why. I'm so sad, tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. It makes me really happy :)