VOGUE PARIS || FEBRUARY 2012 || PREVIEW.


I could post all of the pictures from VOGUE FEBRUARY 2012 but honestly some of them were not really my favorite... I prefer post only the pictures that i really love, like those ones.

I really love the shoots, and the place (where it has taken) even if i don't specially love Las Vegas but never mind. I just love the palace/house behind the girl in the last picture cause it reminds me of  the Antiquity like this photo. I love this kind of sculpture.

I love the outfit of the girl in the picture n°3. Specially the pants. :)   And also the white dress (in the last picture). Honestly, if i was a girl i would were this one for my wedding! :P

But! I do love all of these clothes.


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. It makes me really happy :)