Δ NYC on my finger

I was wearing my infamous "NYC rings". You can see it/them with more details here.




Shirt: H&M          Vest and Scarf: Jules          Rings: asos          Jean: New Look

I'm so sad because I wanted to show you my necklace but I didn't take a picture of it... Never mind.
But right now I'm so exited because this afternoon, I'm going to watch at the cinema "Paranormal Activity 3". I'm really happy :D
And I wanted to tell you thank you so much for all the comments on my blog and the followers thank you so much   Keep going to do that guys! :P 

As I've nothing to tell, I leave you with this song :) Hope you like it.



(sorry, the music begins at 0.31 =S)


                                       


Follow The Seller of Style

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment. It makes me really happy :)