Δ Hot in up, Cold in down

 As the title says; I've felt really hot with my sweater but with the short I've felt... fresh :-P 




Short: Urban Outfitter          Necklace: Claire's

not "cold" because the sun was here... It's everyday here -_- but hallelujah, I've been outside only for the morning! Ah ah ah 
I've already worn this short here and here. For the shoes I've worn them here.

No, seriously. Why have I nothing to say?!
 Well, I let you with this song that I currently love 
      


It's some photos I've taken only for the fun :-D
I love them! Specially the 2sd and the 4th.
And you? What is your favorite photo? 

xooo 

Follow The Seller of Style

                                               

2 comments:

  1. nice jumper

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the title of your blog and also love your jumper huni!

    http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. It makes me really happy :)